Weigh in: 87,6 kg (+ 1 kg since last week)
BUT there is a but! It needs a bit of a story, because that’s how I work. 😛 My phone died on me last week. I managed to revive it, but I lost most of my data. And sadly my Measure Me app doesn’t store it’s measurements so I unofficially measured again today.
- Neck: 33 cm (-2 cm)
- Chest: 99 cm (-3 cm) – of course I would lose most in my boobs, why not… 🙂
- Biceps: 37 cm (-2 cm)
- Forearms: 27.5 cm (-0.5 cm)
- Waist: 95.5 cm (+1.5 cm) – I had my breakfast before measuring, rookie mistake, and I have been kind of bloated for last few days.
- Hips: 109 cm (-1 cm)
- Thighs: 68 cm (-1 cm)
- Calf: 42 cm (no change)
I was actually so surprised! And that’s only two weeks after my first measures. I did kind of start to feel different, but I thought it was all just in my head. I guess not. 🙂 At the moment size 44 pants (US size 14) are a little big on me, but size 42 (US 12) is a bit too small. And I’m so glad I decided to start measuring! Otherwise I would be so discouraged today, but now I’m so happy (and so so sick 🙂 ).
I won’t bore you much with my last week. It flew by too fast. I didn’t post much on Instagram because my phone issues and because frankly I forgot or didn’t have much to post. I did well on my weekly goals from last week. Only thing I slacked on was the blog. All the computer related stuff kind of got away from me last week. 🙂 I did work out as planed. I think I only did TurboJam twice, but I did pilates every other day. It’s easier for me to do pilates, because I can do it during the day while the baby sleeps or even while he’s awake. But for TurboJam I need the hubby to be at home and watch the baby so that I can jump around as I please. So if he works late or we get visitors or something, I don’t get around to it.
I find it so amazing what pilates, well POP pilates (Blogilates) does to me! No other workout starts transforming your body so fast. I mean a week ago I could barely do a roll up and now I can. My diastasis is barely there, as far as I can measure it it’s at about 1 cm.
Next two weeks are going to be crazy. First we are going on a road trip. Our final destination is Amsterdam, but we’re going to visit some places in Germany as well. 🙂 We are going to Elfia (it’s really hard to explain what it is, just check the link 🙂 ) So we’ll be on a road quite some time, then stay at hotels for a few days. And after that we are staying at the in-laws. So basically, we are leaving on Thursday and won’t be at home until next Monday (8 May). I will do my best to update on Instagram, but I don’t think I’ll post the recap on Monday, maybe a bit later. Anyway, my goals are for both weeks. 🙂
- Nutrition: keep food journal at least on FitBit and post meals on Instagram stories. (I don’t intend to carry around my pretty Fit Journal).
- Workout: do pilates or Turbo Jam daily, if possible. Otherwise meet daily step goal and calorie burn goal on FitBit. (And don’t forget to bring the FitBit charger to the trip… 😀 )
- Random: post at least one blog post (other than weekly update)